 Dear LEGO / 3927 (-5)
  Re: Rebel Blockade Runner . . . Holy Moly ! !

(...) Hmm, they may be something to look into. They may not have rounded enough bottoms. Tape and or glue might take care of the holes and separation issues (even in a tray, which will be necessary for LEGO due to weight concerns), you don't want (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) not. (...) Has anyone tried seedling trays? The inserts for these come in multiple "hole" sizes from about 1" x 1" on up, and all fit in an 11" x 22" solid tray (the actual inserts are perforated so they (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Rebel Blockade Runner . . . Holy Moly ! !

(...) Well I have well over 100 of those Glad Ware containers (the generic version from Meijer, actually, they are cheaper and stack better) as well as having dozens of the clear/black/yellow plastic thingies, and I think I speak from experience (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the Dragonriders of Pern

(...) *sigh* You're probably right. --Bill. (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the Dragonriders of Pern

William R Ward wrote in message ... (...) Mmmmm, that would be wonderful. But I wouldn't think that would have a kids tie-in either, and if they follow the books it'll be at least PG13... Jack Aubrey was no angel :-) Kevin ---...--- NEW shopping (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact