 Dear LEGO / 3906
  Re: Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the Dragonriders of Pern

(...) "a bit small"? That's an understatement! :) I think Pern would work better as a MOC theme (and it's way more likely to happen). The dragons are big enough that they should be built out of bricks, which we can already do. The dwellings and (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) LOL The lego dragon size would work for Ruth, maybe, but you're right that the other Pernese dragons would all be too big, except maybe the very first few generations. (...) I'd agree, except for colors. Green, (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)