 Dear LEGO / 3895
    Technic I.M.S. —Dave Lovelace
   Dear Lego.... How about a line of interconnecting I.S.S. (Internat'l Space Station) Technic sets? There's going to be dozens of interconnecting parts of the ISS eventually...I'm sure collectors would love to buy every part and make their own ISS in (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Technic I.M.S. —Kevin Wilson
   Dave Lovelace wrote in message ... (...) mMMM, GREAT IDEA! (oops caps lock!) I downloaded the drawings that NASA provides for modelmakers off their website, but haven't got around to doing anything with them yet. Kevin ---...--- TOWN Lego Building (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)