 Dear LEGO / 3877 (-5)
  Re: Are you going to tell them or am I?

(...) Yep: Number 1, 1999: Chen Jia En (Hong Kong)has a model remarkably like the small exploriens base [a couple of VERY minor differences] Couldn't find last December, so that's probably the one you're thinking of...though almost every magazine (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Why hasn't Lego done a Lando or Panaka and is there a reason?

Jeremy & All, (Sheesh, this is the most I have posted on LUGNET in awhile) (...) That's all right, it is an interesting question, and there is nothing wrong with asking, but it was a pretty painful discussion for a lot of people. Just trying to be a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bring back the old

Lindsay & All, (...) Right, ther eis nothing wrong with being an optimist, I would love to see it, and sicne TLC has turned around a bit in terms of the Legends, who knows? I would be happy with it. (...) I would think they could make a new mold for (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bring back the old

(...) I think it's more that they don't want to invest in a new mold--which has been fairly well established as being a lengthy and costly process-- for a relatively limited-circulation (yes, limited!) item. But as far as I know it's the only part (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Why hasn't Lego done a Lando or Panaka and is there a reason?

(...) Okay, everyone ignore the post. I'm new so I wasn't part of those and had no idea they existed. However, will someone inform me on how to search the newsgroups for these topics so that I can see what others think about this topic. My email is (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact