 Dear LEGO / 3834
3833  |  3835
Subject:
Miniture Sculptures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 06:48:08 GMT

Dear Lego,

I was looking through the most recent Mania Magazine and one thing
jumped out at me -- the small dragon pictured in the Harry Potter
contest ad.  It's a great little model that is made up of relatively
ordinary pieces in a useful colors.    If this set were available at a
reasonable price point ($3 - $4 perhaps), I would buy at least a dozen
of them.  Furthermore, I think there is a real opportunity here for
Lego.  I think there would be a strong market for a series of
'Miniture Sculpture' sets.   The models could be anything, the only
common thread would be that they would be small, interesting sets.  It
would strengthen the Lego brand by providing eye-catching yet
traditional sets to the public while providing the fan community with
access to basic bricks and plates.

My 2 cents

Mike