 Dear LEGO / 3808
  Display Minifig 'Adoption' program

I was just discussing this with a friend the other day... I personally love the Giant Minifigs that you see in some of the stores windows and shelves... (Japan and American stores I have seen via net). And also when you had them for auction on eBay. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Display Minifig 'Adoption' program

(...) Are these different from the ones you can buy from LEGO's internet store Shop at Home, for $149.00 excl. shipping? See Exclusives & Treasures -> Sculptures With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Display Minifig 'Adoption' program

(...) Yes they are :) You can see them here: (URL) (the Giant Minifigs that you can see in shelves and flying around). I know they have the sculptures... but I want one of the others that you can see above :) Thanks for trying to help though! :) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)