 Dear LEGO / 3810
Re: Display Minifig 'Adoption' program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 09:44:33 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Melody Brown writes:
I was just discussing this with a friend the other day...

I personally love the Giant Minifigs that you see in some of the stores
windows and shelves... (Japan and American stores I have seen via net). And
also when you had them for auction on eBay.  Anyway I was wondering if ever
in the future, you'd let these be available to purchase.

Are these different from the ones you can buy from LEGO's internet store
Shop at Home, for $149.00 excl. shipping? See Exclusives & Treasures ->
Sculptures

Yes they are :)  You can see them here:
http://www.vacuum-records.com/shop/flame_stores.html (the Giant Minifigs
that you can see in shelves and flying around).

I know they have the sculptures... but I want one of the others that you can
see above :)

Thanks for trying to help though! :)

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

Mel :) (