 Dear LEGO / 3747 (-5)
  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) Agreed. Luckily I have quite a collection of beams and such already and LEGO should last forever so I'm set. It's still a sad sad thing that is going on :( /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  RE: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) Or even 4795 - Underwater Base! How about a "spot the technic in non-technic sets" competition? William (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  RE: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) Only (...) but (...) This may all come true (sadly), but if Lego Direct expect to be able to compete in selling these sets they are going to have to *SERIOUSLY* improve their non-box shipping operation. 20 days to answer a pre-sales question (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) I'd buy sets contained in a sturdy brown cardboard box made of recycled materials with just a bar code on it if it meant I got the parts. This would be from online sellers of course like TRU's web site, Lego woudn't want these packs on shop (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) this article, I only see that they are moving into other areas in addition to building bricks. On the subject of the traditional technic beams, you can still find them in newish sets like 8458 and 8466. You can hardly construct a large, stable (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact