 Dear LEGO / 3712 (-5)
  Re: Studios accesories

(...) not to sound critical....but what about your ingenuity.... I think TLC expects (us,) the adult enthusiasts (or enthusiasts in general) to come up with something better... you are right about the extra "useless" items... and getting into the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Studios accesories

I've had Lego Studios for a while now and have been patiently waiting for TLG to release some sets that would actually help me to make my own movies, instead of sets that let me film a movie about dinosaurs. Where are the working lights, camera (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  New mask pack security

My apologies if this has been posted before. I'm not much of a Bionicle fan, but every now and then I check them out when I'm looking at other LEGO. I've bought a few different Bionicle sets and several mask packs for my younger brother (who loves (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  White baseplate?

"Mike Poirier" <mike.poirier@attbi.com> wrote in message news:... (...) Actually to finish this thought on a "snow" idea... how about a white baseplate for some winter scenes. And I think this would come in particularly handy for a nice Battle of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: How about Light Gray Assorted Roof Bricks???? Lego Direct/Brad

"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:Gqt1x7.LoC@lugnet.com... (...) How about slope bricks in white? I'm wondering if I can get a snow-on-the-roof effect... (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact