 Dear LEGO / 3711
3710  |  3712
Subject:
Studios accesories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 12:53:06 GMT

I've had Lego Studios for a while now and have been patiently waiting for
TLG to release some sets that would actually help me to make my own movies,
instead of sets that let me film a movie about dinosaurs. Where are the
working lights, camera tracks/booms, and generically useful sets? We don't
all want to make a movie about making a movie, so why the
cameramen/directors/wind machine(who the hell thought that was a good idea!!??)?
I check the website regularly, hoping for some downloadable extras for
Studios (sound effects, backgrounds, etc) but it last seems to have been
updated over 12 months ago. Come on, where's all the new stuff?