 Dear LEGO / 3702 (-5)
  dear lego, please make more transparent dark blue

Especially larger parts. There are a few good things on the alpha team stuff but more would be good. (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  6080 and 6074, modularity

As a kid I remember trawling through Lego booklets counting the different sets I REALLY wanted. There were always these big big castles that I wished I had, but I never actually got. I remember the Christmas when I simply couldn't decide if I wanted (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I got my Blacksmith shop today.

I'm looking forward to my Blacksmith's Shop waiting for me when I get back stateside, it looks like a terrific set, merging the new cool details of newer sets with the back to basic brick contruction of castle's golden age. Actually, considering the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Proposed New Set: "Cloaks and Hoods"

(...) <snip> Also, you can use two on one minifig, as described in this message (URL) Garrison tgarriso@math.purdue.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Proposed New Set: "Cloaks and Hoods"

(...) Because less than half of the minifigs w/ cloaks have *hoods*. (Most of 'em have hairpieces/wigs.) The purpose I envision for this set is mostly for Castle. I've already got a hundred ot so "townsfolk" who have either a black or a brown cloak. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact