 Dear LEGO / 3697 (-10)
  Re: Proposed New Set: "Cloaks and Hoods"

(...) Why not suggest they make two hoods per two cloaks? Then you would have each cloak including a hood. I know that sometimes the cloaks don't age very well and get kind of tattered, but this would simply encourage more sales of the set to the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Proposed New Set: "Cloaks and Hoods"

(Addendum)... (...) (e.g., "(URL) in Purple (e.g., "(URL) Please let me know what you think... (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I got my Blacksmith shop today.

John, I couldn't agree with you more. The sets have been decreasing in basic parts and creativity for quite a while now. Many of the sets are so specialized you can't build anything even remotely different with them. 10-15 years ago it was easy to (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Proposed New Set: "Cloaks and Hoods"

I'd like to suggest a new Accessory set, "Cloaks and Hoods", which would contain ONE (plastic) Hood and TWO (fabric) Cloaks in each of the following colors: - BROWN - KHAKI/TAN - BLACK - DARK GREY - GREY - WHITE - RED - GREEN - BLUE - PURPLE for a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I got my Blacksmith shop today.

I'm in Metro NYC - got mine today. Quite impressed after a the once over. The box is color printed - unlike the Guarded Inn reissue. Congrats again to David Siskind. I feel compelled to comment on this set in the context of TLC in general. I just (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Proposed New Set: "Horses, Saddles, and Hitching"

I'd like to suggest a new Accessory set, "Horses, Saddles, and Hitching", which would contain four Horses, two saddles, and two harnesses (with matching swivel-hinge). (Horses): One Horse in each of the following colors: KHAKI/TAN GREY DARK GREY (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Steamtrains

Dear Lego, I'd love to get into Lego Trains, but I'm waiting for parts that would enable me to make a decent looking steam train. Especially the cranks and stuff (there must be a better name for this, but you know what I mean: those push rods that (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Will there ever be *NEW* Mindstorms SENSORS ? Distance, Sound, Color, Bearing

Dear LEGO, Can we ever expect any more *LEGO* Sensors for the Mindstorms series ? This is nothing new, what I'm asking, but I just thought of giving it another try, because my son's starting to be interested in robotics too (because of dad's LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: dear lego...

(...) I am sadly dissapointed with JS as well, not necessarily due to juniorization (which seems to be the active trend over the last couple of years). My nephew received one for a Christmas present. I thought he would do alright with it since it (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: dear lego...

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3C4F9234.809090....com.au... (...) I agree with the sentiment, though it could be phrased in nicer words :-) Really.... I was out shopping today with my friend, and I got her to agree that (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact