 Dear LEGO / 3692 (-5)
  Proposed New Set: "Horses, Saddles, and Hitching"

I'd like to suggest a new Accessory set, "Horses, Saddles, and Hitching", which would contain four Horses, two saddles, and two harnesses (with matching swivel-hinge). (Horses): One Horse in each of the following colors: KHAKI/TAN GREY DARK GREY (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Steamtrains

Dear Lego, I'd love to get into Lego Trains, but I'm waiting for parts that would enable me to make a decent looking steam train. Especially the cranks and stuff (there must be a better name for this, but you know what I mean: those push rods that (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Will there ever be *NEW* Mindstorms SENSORS ? Distance, Sound, Color, Bearing

Dear LEGO, Can we ever expect any more *LEGO* Sensors for the Mindstorms series ? This is nothing new, what I'm asking, but I just thought of giving it another try, because my son's starting to be interested in robotics too (because of dad's LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: dear lego...

(...) I am sadly dissapointed with JS as well, not necessarily due to juniorization (which seems to be the active trend over the last couple of years). My nephew received one for a Christmas present. I thought he would do alright with it since it (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: dear lego...

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3C4F9234.809090....com.au... (...) I agree with the sentiment, though it could be phrased in nicer words :-) Really.... I was out shopping today with my friend, and I got her to agree that (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact