 Dear LEGO / 3688
  Re: dear lego...

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3C4F9234.809090....com.au... (...) I agree with the sentiment, though it could be phrased in nicer words :-) Really.... I was out shopping today with my friend, and I got her to agree that (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: dear lego...

(...) I am sadly dissapointed with JS as well, not necessarily due to juniorization (which seems to be the active trend over the last couple of years). My nephew received one for a Christmas present. I thought he would do alright with it since it (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)