 Dear LEGO / 3642 (-5)
  Can we buy it???

Hi Mr. Justus, You certainly have a nifty engine shed in the new S@H catalog. Can we buy it??? I was looking for the spruce trees when I thumbed past that and came out of my seat. So......, uh....., can we? If I have to beg, let me know. James (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Expert Builder website - Great response results in first update

I want to thank all those who have taken the time to stop by the new Expert Builder website. The response to my initial announcement (just 5 days ago) has been fantastic. Feedback has already been received in the form of 'Dear LEGO' letters, which (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Watch the 2002 racers sets!

(...) I got 20 of the 4593 (what can I say, 20% off at Legoland!!) and all 20 were fine, all had all 4 of the big wheels. (...) YES! The new racer sets are AWESOME!! Even with the ugly minifig "bodies" These sets are great!! I WILL be getting many (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.town)

  Watch the 2002 racers sets!

I gotta call LEGO tonight, but today I purchased a racers set, #4593 (I also have #4594, & #4583), and received 2 normal large wheels, & 2 of the needed 4 notched larger wheels! This may be a normal accident, but it could be more. After that (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.town)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) (0) the existance of what appears to be a plastic molded part in a photo of a prototype does not imply that a mold for that part actually exists. The part may be mocked up with clay, wood, butchery of existing parts and some glue, etc. It may (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact