 Dear LEGO / 3640
Re: Watch the 2002 racers sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 02:59:07 GMT

I gotta call LEGO tonight, but today I purchased a racers set, #4593 (I also
have #4594, & #4583), and received 2 normal large wheels, & 2 of the needed
4 notched larger wheels!  This may be a normal accident, but it could be more.

I got 20 of the 4593 (what can I say, 20% off at Legoland!!) and all 20 were
fine, all had all 4 of the big wheels.

After that complaint, I gotta say, the new parts are awsome!  The fenders
will make some nice 4-wheelers (Quad-bike), I have them in lime green, rust,
green, & orange now...  The red 2x4 wedge plate is sweet!  The long 1x6
curved bricks are sweet too!  Most of all I'd like to complement on the
motors, I love how small they are & how they work sooo well!  Thanks LEGO!

YES! The new racer sets are AWESOME!! Even with the ugly minifig "bodies"
These sets are great!! I WILL be getting many more (maybe 50 of each?
Legoland is still having that sale......)
Tom