 Dear LEGO / 3562
    Re: Contact for a small complain, and some feedback —Martin Scragg
   In lugnet.dear-lego, Pedro Silva writes: [Snip] (...) [Snip] I have a similar complaint about several newer sets e.g. 8466, in which the instructions were mangled up because of the way the boxes are now packed. I know it is done to save on (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Contact for a small complain, and some feedback —Pedro Silva
   (...) Hi Martin, I agree with you. In fact, if TLC is trying so hard to save on packaging, why not return to the old style? The cardboard was thinner, and the box inside could be re-used for storage... I still have some from my older sets that I use (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)