 Dear LEGO / 3520
  Thank you

Just a quick note to say thanks for the "Bob the Builder" Duplo sets ... not sure if that should be a sarcastic "thanks" as it now means my 2 year old daughter has just started her LEGO collection and is going to cost me a fortune in the long run ;) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Thank you

(...) How cute is that... does she sing "Bob the Builder" in her sleep too like my 2 year old? :P This is one reason why I have control over the buying power in my family... since he's so young still... I get the say so far... but then again atleast (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)