 Dear LEGO / 3535
Re: Thank you
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:01:17 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Daniel Crichton writes:
Just a quick note to say thanks for the "Bob the Builder" Duplo sets ... not
sure if that should be a sarcastic "thanks" as it now means my 2 year old
daughter has just started her LEGO collection and is going to cost me a
fortune in the long run ;)   Still, at least it gives me an excuse to wander
around the local toy shops looking for more sets that I'm after!

Dan

How cute is that... does she sing "Bob the Builder" in her sleep too like my
2 year old? :P  This is one reason why I have control over the buying power
in my family... since he's so young still... I get the say so far... but
then again atleast once he's older he'll have some great sets to play and
build with... thanks to his Good Ole' Mum :)

Kids are a great excuse for lots of things, including the excuse to buy more
Lego (especially when it comes to B.Day's etc ;P)

Mel