 Dear LEGO / 3506
  Re: How about "Technic Tubs" ???...???

(...) I have wished for something like this for a long time as well: it would be really cool to have a separate tub for each colour of technic elements! The vast majority of pieces should be mainly beams, (without overly many small ones) and technic (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: How about "Technic Tubs" ???...???

(...) In the interest's of furthering this intellectual discussion here is my contribution. If we have beams we need connector pegs, luckily lego know how to put a set together(even if they don't have such a great idea of what set's to make). (...) (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)