 Dear LEGO / 35
  Re: Tiles

You used to be able to get Tile packs from Dacta. I don't have the set# on hand, but I have ordered several of tile packs in the past. (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Tiles

I have a German 1968 catalog. Some of the Parts Packs have ...... you guessed it. TILES! They had 3 different sets: red/white tiles, blue/yellow tiles, and black/grey tiles. This had the 1x1, 1x2 and 2x2 (I didn't see the 1x2 with central stud (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)