 Dear LEGO / 3482
    Just a note of appreciation... —Bob Parker
   Dear Lego: I just wanted to say thanks for having such a great customer service department. Yesterday I had a small problem with extra shipping costs added on to my Metroliner and it was cleared up in 5 minutes! I have always found the reps to be (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)