 Dear LEGO / 3465
    Re: new dark red pieces in the Blockade Runner —Chris Leach
   (...) John, I was thinking the same thing yesterday when i first heard about the new color.Come-on BULK! (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: new dark red pieces in the Blockade Runner —Mark Chittenden
   I spotted this on brickshelf - I don't think there will be enough dark-red bricks to warrant buying this kit in multiples... (URL) white, lots of white.... (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)