 Dear LEGO / 3466
Re: new dark red pieces in the Blockade Runner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 01:06:07 GMT

I spotted this on brickshelf - I don't think there will be enough dark-red
bricks to warrant buying this kit in multiples...

Hmmm, white, lots of white....

In lugnet.dear-lego, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, John Gerlach writes:
I just wanted to say I hope that this new color shows up in the Bulk Bricks
section of Shop at Home - just like the 'sand red' bricks did...
John, I was thinking the same thing yesterday when i first heard about the
new color.Come-on BULK!