 Dear LEGO / 3461
  Lego BIT v14m8

Dear Lego, Brad, Jake or whomever can help I have downloaded the Lego BIT the other day, and it will not work...:-( What happens is I push the start button, I enter my username and password and click on OK. A pop-up window comes up saying "That is a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego BIT v14m8

Mark, We're aware of the errors that are currently popping up in the Building Instructions Tool, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Because of numerous problems with the BIT, we are going to be removing it from the site. For now, we recommend (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  RE: Lego BIT v14m8

Tomas, Thanks for the update. The weird thing is it "used" to work. I appreciate the reminder of the online version, but I preferred the BIT when it was working. Thanx for making "new" downloadable versions available. :-) Thanx, Mark Millère LUGnet (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Lego BIT v14m8

Tomas, Please ask the developers to use larger, higher resolution images with the new format. The BIT graphics were an eye-strainer. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)