 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3315
RE: Lego BIT v14m8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 23:40:14 GMT

Tomas,

Thanks for the update.

The weird thing is it "used" to work.

I appreciate the reminder of the online version, but I preferred the BIT
when it was working.

Thanx for making "new" downloadable versions available. :-)

Thanx,

Mark Millère
LUGnet # 525

Mark,

We're aware of the errors that are currently popping up in the Building
Instructions Tool, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Because of
numerous problems with the BIT, we are going to be removing it from the
site. For now, we recommend that you use the "view online" option that
appears in all the sections of LEGO.com where the BIT downloads are
available. That option will show you the same instructions as the BIT.

When the BIT downloads are removed from the site we will replace them
with
new downloadable building instructions in a different format. I don't
have
an ETA on that yet, but we will keep you posted.

Tomas Clark
Producer, LEGO Direct