 Dear LEGO / 3447 (-5)
  Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

(...) OT, but to correct misinformation... Chuck Taylor All-Star shoes are still being made and distributed. They may have been out of production for a while, but they are currently in production. And a company representative has publicly gone on (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

  He didn't make a single racist comment..

Usually, I wouldn't touch this kind of topic with a 20 foot stick, but I feel as if some more people have to stand up for Greg here. He didn't make a single racist comment, nor did he say anything that even vaguely appeared racist. As Greg said (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

  New suspension elements from 8466 as "power pack"?

I've seen that the 8466 "4X4 Off Roader" includes some new and versatile suspension elements which can be used to make four wheel drive and independent suspension easily. That's great! These elements could be very useful for building vehicles other (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: ??? New Theme Proposal??? ' The results are in!'

(...) <chop chop> (...) <chop chop> (...) Ok... here are mine: this is a very hard decision so mine are not in any order! 1, 25) Realistic Architecture/Sculpture = 10 2, 1) Fantasy Theme/ Lord of the Rings = 10 3, 6) New Castle = 8 (Knights of the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

My daughter was "made in China" we adopted her from there and she is perfect..please do not be racist..OK Thanks (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact