 Dear LEGO / 3445
3444  |  3446
Subject:
New suspension elements from 8466 as "power pack"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 21:22:53 GMT

I've seen that the 8466 "4X4 Off Roader" includes some new and versatile
suspension elements which can be used to make four wheel drive and
independent suspension easily.  That's great!

These elements could be very useful for building vehicles other than the
two featured in the 8466 set.  Hence, I would be very happy if these
vital elements could be provided as a "power pack" or "supplementary
pack" or something like that.

That way, people who already have the 8466 could purchase an extra set
of suspension elements to build new vehicles while still having the 8466
built.  And those who don't already have an 8466 could get the
suspension elements alone to try them out themselves.  I'm pretty sure
that making these elements available as a set would make creating
interesting Technic contraptions easier and more fun.

I can't promise a huge commercial interest in such a power pack, should
it become available.  But I can promise that I would personally be very
happy to see it!

Fredrik