 Dear LEGO / 3389
  Re: LEGO Store Stock?

(...) Unfortunately that's normal. AFAIK they've never had any of the newer LD bulk packs. They've had a smattering of the older service packs over the years, but never in much quantity or variety. As for train stuff, they are usually fairly well (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO Store Stock?

(...) Yes that's been my experience as well, the stock fluctuates at the MOA LIC depending how recent their last shipment was and the how fast things are selling. What I do is this, if I see anything there I want, I buy it when I see it. It's likely (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)