 Dear LEGO / 3387
Re: LEGO Store Stock?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 02:39:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Josh Baakko writes:
Ok, i went to the lego store in the Mall Of America.  I figured i'd be able
to get switch tracks, 2x2 tiles, & 1x4x3 trans clear panels.  I get there
and they had NONE!  Not even the switches.  I firgure someone bought the
switches, thats why this is cross-posted to GMLUG...  But WHY are there no
bulk bricks!?  I ended up only getting a roof tile pack!
Josh

Last week it was the same story at the LIC Orlando, Florida. No bulk packs,
no switches, no sopwith. All they had in the train section was 4 4561, 1
banged-up speed regulator, some straight track and a shelf full of curved
track. All I got was five roof packs (633) too.

See Ya...
Robin Werner
www.gfltc.org