 Dear LEGO / 333
    More train service packs? —David K. Z. Harris
    I like what you offer now, and I've bought a fair number of almost all of the packs! ;-) However, I've been after LEGO train stuff for 5 years now, and I've been looking at the LEGO trains for 3 years before that. In that whole period of time, I (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: More train service packs? —Gary R. Istok
    (...) there were a lot of train service packs available at Toy retailers. They would have them either hanging from stands, or in a big box underneath the LEGO displays. Back in the 80's and early 90's, I purchased a lot of specialty pieces (fences, (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)