 Dear LEGO / 3315
  S@H [was Re: new lego sets? are they crazy?]

(...) I'm not getting how you think the prices are misleading or unreasonable. S@H ships USPS Priority Mail when practicable. Priority Mail starts at $3.50 (trust me, I sent what was essentially one 8.5x11 sheet of paper today, and it cost $3.50. . (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)