 Dear LEGO / 3297
  Re: Bulk Wish List

I think Suz (or Todd, if he's back) should link that survey page to the .direct page on Lugnet, so it is easily found. It really does make sense to have it there, as that page was created to tell TLG what we want. I mean, it's even called the "Lego (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Wish List

(...) That would be my fault. I stopped maintaining the page, despite the occasional requests I would get to update it. I'll start maintaining the page again, so if you have requests, please do mail them to me at catena@xnet.com :) (...) (URL) sorry (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Wish List

(...) This is really just a bump for this because after a post TVLF building spree I have realised there are a lot of bulk bricks I would like but can't get. Then I remembered this post and Jason's page and as it took ages to find I am now bumping (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)