 General / 33476
Re: Bulk Wish List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 11:04:22 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Jason Catena writes:
TWS Garrison wrote:
2) At Brickfest, Brad Justus suggested that he was disappointed that people
were no longer contributing to that page.

That would be my fault. I stopped maintaining the page, despite the occasional
requests I would get to update it. I'll start maintaining the page again, so if
you have requests, please do mail them to me at catena@xnet.com :)

If this page does exist, could someone point me to it, since apparently LD
really does care about it?  And I think that contributing to such a page
might be a useful activity for all Lugnetters. . .

http://home.xnet.com/~catena/ld_want.shtml

I'm sorry about that, I did not realize that it is still as needed and useful.
On the plus side, I've automated the html generation from a flat file, so it
should be straightforward for me to maintain.

Thanks everyone for your interest in and contributions to this page, and I'll
do my best going forward to keep it up to date.

This is really just a bump for this because after a post TVLF building spree
I have realised there are a lot of bulk bricks I would like but can't get.
Then I remembered this post and Jason's page and as it took ages to find I
am now bumping it.  Has anything happened on this recently?

Would it be possible to put a link on the Lugnet homepage and maybe even
find some way of automating / combining it with Partsref so we can, when
looking up a part, make an entry to the Bulk Brick wants list?

Psi