 Dear LEGO / 322
  Re: Architectural Wonders theme

(...) I guess if you were copying a famous building exactly, you could run into problems getting the proportions and detailing correct. And in that sense, a scale larger than minifig may be needed. But I disagree with "A LEGO building needs to be a (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Architectural Wonders theme

(...) Conceeded. Point and match, even. Does this mean you're going to start selling your MOC's? <grin> Seriously though, You're right. But I'm not entirely wrong, though - I was thinking about the level of detail we can see on some of the miniland (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)