 Dear LEGO / 3127
    Creator sets, thumbs up and down —Rose Regner
   Dear Lego, Thumbs up !. I really like the new Creator sets, it fills a much needed gap. I finally have some Lego sets that I can buy for Girls' Birthday presents. (that aren't Duplo) 2. The instruction books are great for kids and parents that need (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Creator sets, thumbs up and down —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Yeah, that's bad -- no doubt about it. I just saw about 4 or 5 Creator sets at the store and I don't know that I can justify buying them at all, container or no container! I liked the chrome elements and some of the specialty elements, but I (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)