 Dear LEGO / 3128
Re: Creator sets, thumbs up and down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 23:38:28 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Rose Regner writes:
Add the lids or charge us an extra $1 for the set, but don't sell us storage
containers that are no more than something I have to throw away, which isn't
very ECO friendly.

Yeah, that's bad -- no doubt about it.

I just saw about 4 or 5 Creator sets at the store and I don't know that I
can justify buying them at all, container or no container!  I liked the
chrome elements and some of the specialty elements, but I certainly did not
like the new hybrid figures -- they seemed to be neither Technic sized nor
minifigure sized.  Blech!

And I can save more than $18 by not buying any (although I did buy some
chrome antennaes from brickbay - does that count?).

-- Hop-Frog