 Dear LEGO / 3127 (-5)
  Creator sets, thumbs up and down

Dear Lego, Thumbs up !. I really like the new Creator sets, it fills a much needed gap. I finally have some Lego sets that I can buy for Girls' Birthday presents. (that aren't Duplo) 2. The instruction books are great for kids and parents that need (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Another Kick In The Guts By LA

(...) Sounds like a good idea maybe we should look into it a bit more and "immediately" stat doctor! (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Service Pack Availability

(...) Right with you Dave it's the same in Austraila only you can't get anything out of LA it's like getting blood out of a stone! right now I'm in the middle of building a scale down prototype loco it over 200 studs long and over 48 studs wide (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Service Pack Availability

(...) Right with you Dave it's the same in Austraila only you can't get anything out of LA it's like getting blood out of a stone! right now I'm in the middle of building a scale down prototype loco it over 200 studs long and over 48 studs wide (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Another Kick In The Guts By LA

(...) Maybe Lego Australia don't appreciate the potential demand. If we (lugnet.loc.au) could quantify how much we'd buy *immediately* and sent them a letter saying that we would immediately place orders to the value of x thousand dollars (and cc it (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact