 Dear LEGO / 3117 (-5)
  Re: My first visit to LIC

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lill writes: <snip> (...) I can totally agree with this. When I first started at the Mall of America LEGO Imagination Center in August of 1992, it was the greatest place in the world to me. I just worked there part time, (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Martian Ears?

(...) I have 2 Mission on Mars mini sets, 1 with Vega, and another with... Centauri (I think). Both have 'ears', but it is my belief that this was a side effect of manufacturing, not intended. This way, All of the elements involved make your Martian (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  garage door service packs

Dear Lego, I was very disappointed in how fast and unavaiable these packs were... I was also very upset at the lack of options.... please, PLEASE come out with more of these packs in various colors so most of us TRUE legomaniacs can get back to (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  LEGO Direct Europe

Can I say a big thankyou to the people at LEGO Direct Europe (Rosely Powell especially) for their fast and efficient service. I recently purchaced a set with a odd piece missing - not bad as its only the second time this has happened to me and I've (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

(...) Yep. I'm in Holland and able to order on a US charge card. As to what you get charged as exchange, John, that's between you and your credit card company. However, I would give them a call first, because some CC companies really like to gouge-- (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact