 Dear LEGO / 3073
    Life on Mars TRU promotion on April 14, 2001 —Matthew Teets
   This promotion could have (and probably should have) been skipped at my local TRU. First of all it started an hour late. Then we went for lunch and came back and found it set up at the very back of the store. Since they didn't have "any room" they (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)