 Dear LEGO / 3032 (-5)
  Skeleton Henchmen

Dear Lego/Lego Direct, Is there any chance you might release special minifig sets with Ogel's skeleton henchmen? I would buy many of them. I really like the figs, but with only two in each Ogel Command Center, I don't imagine I'll be getting many (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Do Bioncle Masks hide Greedy Marketing?

Strange question in the subject line. Marketing is always equal to greed, no matter if it is made by Coca-Cola, Nestlé, Ford or Lego. Nobody offers you a product to make you happy. No, of course they want to make money. Then, of course it's easier (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Refocusing of LEGO

In lugnet.dear-lego, Peter F. Guenther wrote: [earlier, Aaron West wrote:] (...) Or Black-with-some-nift...eces-Tron? Steve (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: rolling garage doors from fire stations etc( was fire stations)

(...) That would be great, I'd like yellow, red, clear, trans. light blue, white, and blue doors. Oh, and also black. I'd like to update my Warehouse, city garage, car garage, and fire halls. Josh P. S. FUT to lugnet.dear-lego (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Refocusing of LEGO

(...) Good point Tim. If the sellers wanted to be "fair", they should sell their items at market value on E-bay. This sometimes jacks the price up, but other times its a steal. Besides, if they were truly worried about making a "profit" on selling (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact