 Dear LEGO / 3026
  Re: Martian Ears?

(...) I considered the caste idea, but as there are only two types of Martians, w/ ears or w/out ears, I doubt that is the case. *cough*please-see-my...an*cough*. That dealt somewhat with the issue. I believe there are Guards, Pilots, Scientists, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Martian Ears?

(...) Are you referring to this post? (URL) need to cough about it -- it had some good ideas. (...) In a bee hive there are only two castes, queens and workers (drones don't really do anything except make sperm for the queen). Like the Martian (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)