 Dear LEGO / 301
    Cyprus Trees —Sanjay D'Souza
   <What follows is another post about the demise of LEGO Town> Can anybody tell me when TLG stopped making those lovely 2 inch + tall Cyprus Trees? Looking back on old LEGO spare parts catalogues they used to be sold in New Zealand in 1991 for about (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Cyprus Trees —Jeff Stembel
   (...) I would love a pack of trees that contains two Cyprus, Two Deciduous (the Round ones, one of each), and two big pines. I'm tired of palms because my towns are never in the tropics, and there certainly aren't any palms near my castles! I'd love (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Cyprus Trees —Christopher Masi
   (...) Maybe you should move your castles to the south west coast of Ireland? (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)