 Dear LEGO / 2922
2921  |  2923
Subject:
shop.lego.com woes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 02:59:46 GMT

Ok, what is up with the S@H site?  I can't get past the gateway.asp
page at all anymore on any of my browsers sans Netscape 6 and many of
us know what a burden on our system that beast is.  Navigator 4.08
(latest version of the standalone browser) last got through the
gateway early last month and before that it was crashing once it did
since October.  But I wasn't daunted back then.  I just fired up
Intenet Explorer (latest version of course) and everything was ok
until the last couple of weeks.  So, in desperation I upgraded to
Communicator 4.76 only to find that it can't get past the gateway
either.  So in a last ditch effort I tried Netscape 6.01.  It takes a
few eternities to load each page on the S@H site and that's even
before you mouse over anything!  It should not be this hard to get my
hands on some bricks.  If you guys are looking for some web
programmers to help you hammer out these lovely Java issues, I'm
available.  Seriously, I am seeking employment.  If you'd like a
resume, don't be too shy to ask.  :)

But anyway, I just wanted to give you a heads up on some potential
problems.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Lightfoot
lightfoot@earthling.net