 Dear LEGO / 2921
  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) I believe it's true for Magic. I would not be too surprised if it wasn't true for Pokemon, though. But I suspect it's against the law in at least the US, as it would be false advertising to claim something is available if it is not ever (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) Bah, believe me, *every* booster has a rare, and one in three is a holo. With a lot of time, money, and diligence I was able to complete three sets of Pokemon cards. For this reason I know how it is to open 5 boosters in a row to get (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic.bionicle)