 Dear LEGO / 2906
    Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy —James Wilson
   (...) How many of your conversations were with small children? Of course Juniorization doesn't appeal to you or me: we're not the target audience. The problem here as I see it is LEGO is having real trouble defining the target audience for different (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy —James Wilson
   Okay, that was long and rant-ish. Here are the points I was trying to make, in brief: 1. The problem isn't Juniorization, per se, but the application of it. 2. In order for Lego to survive, they must lure new consumers (small children). 3. Best way (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)