 Dear LEGO / 2882
  Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy

(...) lol.. Well, what boggles my mind is they have a BETTER product concept and yet they reduce themselves to imitating lesser toys. -Tim (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy

(...) Yeah, that is baffling. It's like they're saying "We were the best toy of the century because we were the best in our niche, so now let's try to force ourselves blindly into someone else's well-established niche." Dave! (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:G84z96.F1F@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) force (...) "And stop doing the things that got us voted toy of the century" "Right, now where is my foot? OK. Aim...." regards lawrence (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)