 Dear LEGO / 2792
    My best day yet at shop.lego.com... —Eric Kingsley
   Sorry but that isn't saying much. All that means is I finally was able to take an order to completion. Even so some of the fun today included... 1. My browser dieing twice. 2. Pages that are excrutiatingly long to load. 3. Items that don't seem to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: My best day yet at shop.lego.com... —Mark Papenfuss
   LOL, true -very true. It takes forever to load - and just when you think its done NOPE, gotta download the menus! ARG!!!! I do not understand the website - I just stick to the cataolg, they have lots more stuff in there anyway! I have only ordered (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)