 Dear LEGO / 2761
    Re: Studios Broken . . . help? —Ben Gatelle
   (...) I have Windows ME. I originally had Win2000 which the catalog said they also supported. Tech support assured me it would not work in Win 2000, only in Win98SE and Win ME. I switched to Win ME and it loaded fine and I can use it. I have not (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Studios Broken . . . help? —Peter Vogel
   This whole discussion, plus some work I've been doing recently to produce a video that shows what my FLL team has been up to over the last 12 weeks, leads me to ask a question (note: I don't own studios, and I run Win2K, so if I did own it, only my (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)