 Dear LEGO / 2740
  Re: 18-inch Lego Minifigures

(...) There is a "temporary" Lego booth in a mall here in Toronto (FairView mall) which in fact sold these Lego mega-minifigs. I posted this here awhile ago regarding a similar question but I can't remember what they sold for... but they were (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 18-inch Lego Minifigures

(...) Gah! There was something exactly like this at a mall here (near Boston) and though these minifigs were all over it, my friend and I couldn't convince the man at the booth to sell one to us. Alas. eric (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 18-inch Lego Minifigures

(...) Would that be the one in the Natick Mall, or is there another LEGO booth around somewhere? J (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 18-inch Lego Minifigures

(...) Give the man a cee-gar, he got it in one guess. eric (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)